Sunday, October 21, 2018

ENT3003 Assignment 18A – Create a Customer Avatar


Customer Avatar


My product can be nailed down to a primary demographic of 14-22 year olds that are also students, it's not particularly suited for a specific gender or some other attributes but for the sake of this assignment I'll try to specify all the characteristics that are more likely.

My customer is a 19 year old female attending university as an English major. She enjoys hobbies such as partying, watching football, and socializing with friends at local restaurants. She drives a green 2010 Toyota Corolla that her parents purchased for her to use up at school. She typically watches Netflix as opposed to traditional TV, watching shows like Orange is the New Black, Friends, and The Office. 


I have a lot in common with this avatar as far as characteristics. I don't use traditional TV, I can be found at local restaurants, and i'm a university student with a car purchased by my parents. I don't think this is a coincidence as my reality is skewed by what I believe and see and I assume everything I see is as likely or as common as everyone else's life. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jared,

    It was interesting to see what you thought would be the prototypical customer of your product would be. I was also very similar to my avatar when it came to the description of who they are. It would appear that we would be the first customer for our own products.

    ReplyDelete