Tuesday, October 23, 2018

ENT3003 Assignment 17A – Elevator Pitch No. 2


Elevator Pitch Practice! (Part 2!)


1) The pitch. Same as last time, about 90-seconds long. No Web cams. No sitting. Be dynamic! Upload the video to YouTube (as you do with all of your videos) and post the link.


2) A reflection on the feedback you received from your last pitch. 
  • I believe I gained useful feedback from lecture regarding introductions and avoided introducing myself, opting for a more product-focused pitch. I think this is important because I want my pitch to be all about why my product is great and why it's worth an investment or interest, while my personal information can be gathered more easily and can be redundant. I believe I was given some good advice regarding concrete numbers and facts and tried to focus on the objective qualities of my product this time around. 

3) What did you change, based on the feedback?

  • During this elevator pitch I made some alterations based on feedback. For one, I jumped right into my pitch to start as opposed to introducing myself. I also focused more on facts and and information about my product than I did the first time around.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jared,
    I loved the elevator pitch. Pretty similar to your last one but I also really liked that one. I like how you jumped right into the pitch this time it really drew me in and got me more excited. I feel like you also had more time to discuss your product which I honestly love. Great elevator pitch I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jared,

    You did a great job on your elevator pitch. It was interesting to see the changes you had made to it since last time. I liked the way you organized your pitch so that it was easy to follow along and understand what you wanted to get out of it.

    ReplyDelete