Friday, November 9, 2018

ENT3003 Assignment 22A – Elevator Pitch No. 3

Elevator Pitch No. 3


https://youtu.be/ScYKw5X_FkQ

  • Based on my feedback, I tried to incorporate more straight forward information into my approach as well as being more relatable with my product and why it's useful/important. In this elevator pitch I tried to recreate and actual spontaneous pitch that I could make if I ran into a situation where I could realistically pitch by my business idea on the spot. I attempted to provide useful information about my products attributes all while quickly getting to the point and doing it without a script or too much pre-planning.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jared,

    I think you did a great job on your elevator pitch. It was good to see that you concentrated more on the details of your product to help a listener better understand the specifics of it. Overall, I think you did a great job with your pitch and I really liked how you simulated how you would give it in real life.

    ReplyDelete